We are pleased to be sponsoring the upcoming Contact Centre Week, to be held in Feb 2016 in the Gold Cost.
Ahead of the event, organisers surveyed over 50 contact centre professionals from a cross-section of industries across Australia to ask what are their challenges.
The report examines four major trends in Australian contact centre service delivery, including:
• The rise of digital and the emergence of a new type of customer experience
• The omni-channel nirvana: creating a consistency of service across channels
• The importance of creating the ‘super agent of the future’
• The main priorities, trends and tools Australian contact centres are focusing on in the next 12 – 18 months to improve service delivery
With over 68 per cent of survey respondents still in the early stages of embracing digital service offerings, it is clear many Australian contact centres are still refining and establishing strategies needed to adapt efficiently to changing customer expectations.
You can read the report here..
We are happy to offer a discount if you’d like to attend Contact Centre Week Australia – please use the link and discount below:
Register here: http://bit.ly/1lTqQcy
Discount Code: 26568.001SM_GSN
– Individual Bookings: 10% Discount
– Group Bookings (2 or more): $15% Discount